Monday, December 1, 2008

Me, You, and Him...

You keep reaching out for me - only I can't reach back because my arms are full...I keep holding on to the idea of him - and I can't explain why.

*While you're thinking of me - I'm wishing for him...
*While you're calling me - I'm text messaging him...
*While you're trying to make me a part of your reality - I'm dreaming about what a life with him would be like...

*You've been wondering why I haven't called - I'm wondering why he wont call me back...
*I can't drive across town to hang out with you - but I'd fly across states to catch a glimpse of him...

Why?? Could be a deeper reason...could just be stupidity...

*He stresses me out - and then you rub the knots out of my neck...
*He forgets that I exist - and then you show up only because you know I'll be there...
*He's too busy to communicate - and yet you have time to write a song just for me...
*He didn't mean to catch feelings - and you willingly admit that you're in love...

Why are things so complicated, or rather - why do we MAKE things so complicated???


Beyond The Smiles: The Confessions Of a Star

SkylerNicole

1 comment:

McKenzie Cheyenne said...

*faints*
I'm IN!!!!
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!